Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SharePoint Tips and Tricks - 8/19/09

Some great links I would like to share, These webcasts have helped me greatly in my domination over SharePoint, a lot of Technics I have discovered came from reading many SharePoint blogs, I have listed a few favorites below.

Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) is only growing, and Microsoft has seen what companies are doing with MOSS, so it will only get better. Along with the name change, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 will pull out all the stops, they are introducing several Microsoft technologies into SharePoint 2010; Business Intelligence, Performance Point, Groove... just to name a few... SharePoint 2010 will also have a slightly new look to match the MSOffice 07 Roll out. They will introduce the Ribbon and add Silver Light interaction web parts. Microsoft is planning on announcing all the features and will be providing a demo at the SharePoint Conference 09, which is in Las Vegas, NV in October. I will be viewing all the online webcasts during this event, so I will keep you posted.

Enjoy the following MOSS Links:

Microsoft Office System Webcast Level 100 Users

SharePoint Designer 2007 Help and How-to

SharePoint Tips And Tricks is Ishai Sagi's sharepoint blog

SharePoint Bootcamp

Advanced SharePoint Videos and Whitepapers

Sneak Peek of SharePoint 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment